YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In this policy, "us", "we" or "our" means Smarter Connect Ltd, Lex Connect website and any related bodies corporate.
2. Use of the Website and Content. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for use of the Website or Content including mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained therein.
3. Submission of Content. You retain all intellectual property rights in your Content. We may remove, amend or edit any information appearing on the Website or any content, abstracts or keywords in our discretion.
4. Fees. "Vendors" or "Sell-side" user pay an annual subscription for each product/specialty listed.
5.Your obligations. You must not (a) use the Website for any activities which breach any laws or regulations or infringe any third party rights, (b) use the Website to send any spam or unsolicited electronic mail messages to anyone, (c) use the Website for fraud or any misleading or deceptive conduct, (d) use the personal information of another person in order to access or use the Website, (e) provide any personal information to us unless you have the consent of the relevant person for the provision of such information to us.
6. Prohibited content. You must not provide or post any content or information on the Website which is or is likely to be (a) abusive, obscene, offensive, pornographic or indecent, (b) defamatory of any person, (c) in breach of the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any person, (d) in breach of any obligations of privacy or confidence, (e) harassing, insulting or vilifying of any person, including based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability, (f) in breach of any laws, or (g) false, misleading or deceptive.
8. Confidentiality. Any Content, communications or other material submitted or sent by you to us or the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments or suggestions, are and will be treated as non-confidential.
10. Information submitted. Registrants are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website is accurate and complies with all applicable laws. We will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or unlawful content.
12. Errors and corrections. To the extent permitted by law, we do not represent or warrant that (a) the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected, or (b) the Content available on or through the Website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make improvements and/or changes to the Website, its features, functionality or Content at any time without prior notice.
13. Third party Content. Third party Content may appear on the Website or may be accessible via links from the Website. We do not verify any third party Content, which may not be complete, timely or accurate for your purposes. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party Content appearing on the Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party Content is not endorsed by us.
14. Your obligations. You must not (a) use the Website for any activities which breach any laws or regulations or infringe any third party rights, (b) use the Website to send any spam or unsolicited electronic mail messages to anyone, (c) use the Website for fraud or any misleading or deceptive conduct, (d) use the personal information of another person in order to access or use the Website, (e) provide any personal information to us unless you have the consent of the relevant person for the provision of such information to us.
15. Downloading and photocopying. Downloaded materials may be printed out, copied and distributed to the extent permitted by applicable copyright law, but may not otherwise be reproduced or distributed unless otherwise agreed in advance with us in writing. Materials downloaded and stored in machine-readable form may not be displayed electronically to more than one user at a time.
16. Availability of service. While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is available continuously, to the extent permitted by law we do not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Your access to the Website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reason beyond our control.
17. Express disclaimer. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from the Website or the Content, (b) any third party websites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Website, (c) the unavailability of the Website or any portion thereof, (d) your use of the Website or any Content, (e) any content or comments contributed and/or published by any user of the Website, or (f) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Website.