Yerra Solutions AG, a global provider of innovative solutions for corporate legal and IP departments, today announced 2015 growth results and 2016 projections.
The company, founded in 2013 by Rajitha Boer, has expanded in just three years from a small, boutique consultancy to a global provider of consulting, managed services and technology solutions covering a range of operational issues facing legal and IP departments.
· 70% year-over-year revenue growth in 2015; projected to more than double again in 2016
· Employment growth nearly tripled in 2015; projected to reach 200+ headcount at end of 2016
· Offices opened in Singapore and Poland in 2015; expanding to U.S. in 2016 with national headquarters in New York City
· Growth has been organic without outside investment; planning to add outside advisors to the board in 2016
· Awarded 2015 Investors in People Gold by prestigious UK human resources association
“Yerra’s accomplishments have been driven by two simple commitments - to provide superior service and results to clients above all else and to dedicate resources to enriching the lives and careers of our employees,” states Rajitha Boer, president and CEO of Yerra Solutions AG. “We have been rewarded for those efforts with stunning expansion within our existing client base and with an ability to recruit and retain great talent.”
“Any company experiencing the kind of explosive growth that we are seeing at Yerra faces the challenge of how to scale operations quickly while maintaining a high level of service and a solid financial position,” says Jerome Raguin, global COO of Yerra Solutions. “Our approach is to find the right mix of people, from industry veterans to promising bright minds at the start of their careers that can learn from those veterans. We are also focusing our efforts on doing business specifically with complex or global companies, because those organisations and the issues they face are what we know best.”