Yerra Solutions Annual Conference to Explore Connection between Strategy, Operations and Technology in Successful Law and IP Departments
BASEL, Switzerland – 29 July 2014 – Yerra Solutions AG, a company offering legal and IP consultancy, managed services and products to Fortune® 500 clients, today announced that registration is now open for its second annual conference. With a focus on “Connecting the Dots between Strategy, Operations and Technology” and scheduled for 15-16 October in London, the conference will host executive-level thought leaders from organisations such as Hoffmann-La Roche, Philips, Reckitt Benckiser and Credit Suisse. Ari Kaplan, principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors, will moderate the event.
Participation at the conference is limited and designed for general counsel and legal and IP department chief operations officers.
“Strategy is one thing, but getting operations and technology aligned effectively as well is critical to the success of general counsel and their legal departments, and this in turn can impact the overall performance of Fortune 500 corporations,” said Rajitha Boer, founder and director of Yerra Solutions AG. “With this conference, we are offering legal executives the opportunity to explore challenges and insightful solutions as well as connect with peers who are facing similar situations.”
Presentations, which begin on 15 October, will include:
· “A New Path to Successful Panel Management”, led by Karin Brühlmann, head of controlling, IT & Services Group Patents, Hoffmann-La Rochec
· “Relishing the Challenge: Finding the Right Legal Strategy for the World’s Leading Business Strategy Advisers”, presented by Jeremy Barton, group GC, Boston Consulting Group
· “IP Licensing as a Business Model”, featuring Hugo Sakkers, head of the legal department, Philips Intellectual Property & Standards
· “The ‘i-Legal’ Team Concept – Using Technology Intuitively to Make Life Better for Lawyers”, presented by Bill Mordan, group GC, Reckitt Benckiser
· Visit the Yerra Solutions 2014 Annual Conference page to learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.